$ 800,000 - 1,200,000 TWD per annum
Taoyuan City, Taiwan
10 days ago
- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
- Provide business analysis and process redesign expertise in one or more functional areas (production planning, material management, etc.) within the enterprise specifically in the analysis, and redesign, of SAP functions and processes
- Communicate SAP capabilities/possibilities within PP, MM module
- Customize SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- Prepare business specifications for reports
- Develop familiarity with production operations, as well as established priorities and sequences for processes
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
Skills and Knowledge
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- SAP configuration skills in PP, MM Module
- SAP functional skills in PP, MM Module
- Understanding of SAP data model in PP, MM
- Familiarity with SAP architecture.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies.
- An understanding of programming concepts and experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- At least two years of experience in the given business function, one year of experience with any SAP module, and one complete any SAP module implementation.
- Two years of experience in a relevant functional area, such as logistics.
- Cross modules is plus