- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Best chance to work with the global leader of retention marketing in the USA, to partner up with the most reputable multi-national companies and to build and lead a outstanding front-end team.
About Retention Science
We’ve been named in CRN’s Top 10 Big Data Startups of the Year, Fast Company’s “Innovation Agents” of 2013, SocialTech’s Top 10 Software Company in Southern California, and one of Fox News LA’s most promising startups to watch. Our founders have received awards like the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year. We come from schools like Berkeley, Caltech, Carnegie Mellon, Stanford, and Yale. We’ve been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc. Magazine, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, and Reuters, among other notable publications.
You will have a chance to work with Retention Science's Co-founder & CTO: Andrew Waage: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewwaage/ and their awesome front-end team!
- Series-A $10M
- Undisclosed amount of strategic investment from one of the largest global retail brand.
- AI in marketing technologies worth $40 Billion USD by 2025.
- Mentor other engineers in our Taiwan FE team.
- Communicate with product owners in the US and manage the daily progress of the Taiwan FE team to make sure we deliver key features on-time.
- Write clean, modular and testable code with consistent code style.
- Maintain a high standard of code qualities by establishing necessary documents and tech specs.
- At least 5 years of professional front-end development experiences.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent.
Languages & Frameworks
- React & Redux
- CSS Frameworks such as bootstrap
- Understand websockets
- Understand RESTful API design principals
- Strong experiences on writing unit tests for front-end components
- JEST, Enzyme and other popular front-end unit testing tools
- AWS: S3, EC2
- Understand how CI/CD pipeline works; Experiences with TeamCity is a huge plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of software development methods: Agile and Scrum to work in team
- Experiences with Ruby on Rails is a huge plus
- Experiences with large scale AI systems is a huge plus
工作地點 & 環境
- 台北：台北市松山區八德路4段123號5F-3, KICK OFF Coworking Space
14 ~ 16 個月, 依能力調整。
- 彈性上下班，09:00 ~ 10:30 至 17:00 ~ 19:00
- 特休優於勞基法，第一年 8 天特休（第二年12天，第三年15天，第四年以上 20天）
- 詳細資訊請參考我們的員工手冊: https://gitlab.com/mvp-ventures/handbook
【 線上應徵 → Phone Screen (30 mins) → Online Interviews → 發 Offer 】