- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
iKala is an AI-driven marketing technology company. Headquartered in Taiwan and operating in Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam, iKala dedicates to developing marketing products that help advertisers and marketers do better jobs.
Talent is the most important asset of iKala, and we are eager to ensure that iKala remains competitive in finding and attracting top talents. If you are passionate about recruiting talents, if you are interested in building an amazing workplace with talent from Taiwan and SEA region, shaping culture and creating actual impact, this is a great opportunity for you!
In the earlier phases, you will implement HR projects across all the business units for Taiwan and SEA region. You will work closely with HR team and business leaders to achieve recruitment goal.
In the later phases, you will not only develop and implement recruiting plans, but also ensure plans and policies working smoothly and grow prosperously.
- Participate in and optimize recruitment process.
- Create accurate and attractive job postings and selection metric. Screen, shortlist and interview candidates.
- Design and implement effective HR policies through collecting and analyzing data.
- Provide advice to cross-functional leadership team regarding HR issues.
- Be an advocator of our company’s culture, spirits and values.
- A focused, disciplined and an ambitious person with a strong desire to grow career within talent search & recruitment.
- Minimum 2 years’ HR experience, especially in recruitment.
- Comfortable with exposure to senior management in bilingual language proficiency (English/Chinese).
- Ability to work independently.
- Ideal candidate shall be self-driven and results oriented with an aptitude for “continuous learning”.
- Experience in social media marketing (ex. Linkedin) and Facebook/Instagram/Google ads or content marketing to boost brand awareness.
- General knowledge of employment laws in Taiwan.