$ 1,400,000 - 1,800,000 KRW per month
Seoul, South Korea
over 2 years ago
- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Social Media Marketing
- You brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- You quickly learn and master social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) in Japan and the way it works.
- You plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- You design, build and maintain our social media presence
- You measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- You identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- You plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion flow tests
- You collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- You utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- You instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- You evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- You are a quick learner and thus quickly dive into our business model
- you are fluent in Japanese and English. Korean fluency is a big plus.
- You like to solve complex problems and are able to prioritize between different projects at the same time
- You are a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“ to support others
- You are passionate about mobile advertising and want to bring our business to the next level
- You think big and have a passion for achievement <b
What do we offer?
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, Ski trips and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV via firstname.lastname@example.org