$ 80,000 - 100,000 TWD per month
Work for one of Asia's fastest growing startups, as Ruby On Rails star. We are currently expanding in Taiwan, having started life in Hong Kong and need some strong Ruby Developers to join us. We have an office in Taipei already so you will have somewhere to sit. You will be considered a key member of the team and as we grow, so will you.
Spacious (http://Spacious.hk) works at the intersection of technology, cutting edge design and the property market. We are building a company and platform that will revolutionise the property market in Hong Kong and the wider Asia region. Spacious will help property consumers discover the information they need by following individual buildings and neighbourhoods. Using the latest data available we then present a unique and compelling newsfeed providing detailed information around pricing, listings and area maintenance. By incorporating cutting edge design we present the information in a modern and beautiful user interface. The platform is targeted at both web and mobile channels.
The founding team have over 25 years of software development experience between them across a large variety of technologies. Having worked together for 10 years previously we also get on well and are determined to build a pleasant work environment with as little hierarchy as possible. If this sounds like the kind of company you would like to work for then please get in touch.
Having raised US$3.5m, Spacious is now one of Hong Kongs best known and best positioned startups.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, scope, and implement new systems and features- the full life cycle of data product ideation, testing, deployment, and scaling.
- Get to work with a small and growing team of engineers in Hong Kong while building your skills in data modelling, ruby on rails, product design, recruiting, and project management
- Stay ahead of market trends in technology, the property market, and user interface design
- A competitive compensation package
- Degree in computer science or software engineering (or related discipline), undergrad or masters in computer science are both ok.
- Motivated individual with a strong analytical mind
- Strong proven problem solving skills through university projects and courses.
- Self driven, motivated, organized, goal oriented, independent and able to take full ownership and responsibility for actions