$ 4,000 - 5,600 SGD per month
Your portfolio will include PSA Singapore’s Fixed Assets Ledger and Corporate Tax.
Fixed Asset portfolio:
• Maintain the Fixes Assets ledger
• Monitor and ensure compliance of controls, procedures in the acquisition and disposal of fixed assets in
the accounting system
• Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
• Oversee the annual asset verification exercise
• Be involved in the annual Capital budgeting exercise.
• Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
• Track capital expenditure against approved budget
• Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets and assist the auditors in their inquiries
Corporate Tax portfolio:
• Ensure accurate and timely filing of tax returns and reporting, in compliance with statutory requirements
• Responsible for the Accounting activities for Corporate Tax
• Maintain and prepare tax internal controls
• Assist in tax research and projects
• Execute tax planning and projections including identifying and proposing tax incentives applicable
• Identify potential tax risks and implement tax policy changes where necessary
• Attend to all enquiries from IRAS and liaise with IRAS on other Corporate Tax related matters
• Possess a good degree in Accountancy
• Preferably with at least 3 years experience in a Corporate Tax function, in a MNC or accounting firm
• Meticulous and attention to details