- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Deepblu’s Community Team is responsible for discovering and elevating distinctive voices from the Deepblu user community. You will be supporting the Community Management Team to foster community involvement and encourage user-generated discussions, participation, and activity on the Deepblu platform - developing and applying marketing tools and strategies. The person who fills this position will be a passionate, articulate evangelist of Deepblu, someone who wakes up every morning committed to building our online communities and interacting with the members of those communities. The ideal candidate has experience with market research, communities and social media. The position will be based in Deepblu headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan.
• Be an active part in distributing to the companies growth and supporting the community management team.
• Represent and maintain Deepblu’s presence and voice in the community on a daily basis.
• Response and address to issues immediately related to the features and functionality of the community platform.
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement community promotion and programs as well as engagement strategies and tactics as they relate to Deepblu’s strategic goals.
• Work with owners of various user established channels within the community to coordinate community postings as appropriate across the Deepblu Web and App platform.
• Monitor discussions, postings, and trends within the community. Identify and report trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities. Track success of marketing campaigns considering all relevant channels.
• Network with community members and key Deepblu users. Train and empower them to participate on a more significant engagement level.
• Measure the success of community engagement (i.e. number of power users, number of discussions, etc.), and provides reports for executives.
• Identify and report on community trends.
• BS or BA degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field • Experience in HTML, SEO, SEM, email marketing, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• 3 to 5 years of experience in online community development, social media, or marketing communication
• 2 to 3 years of experience managing communities or social media platforms
• Experience in moderating online communities and forum discussions
• Experience analyzing data, developing insights and research reports
• Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills
• An affinity for working in a fast-paced digital environment
• A passion for diving and the diving lifestyle. Ideally certification in scuba diving and a frequent diver
• Bilingual proficiency in both English and Mandarin