- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create happy homes through delightful service and flexible jobs.
- Creative, implement, and optimize marketing analytics initiative aligned with key strategic priorities to track marketing performance (Including but not limited to paid media analytics, web analytics, social listening and analytics).
- Use data to focus and direct the teams (including Business Development, Marketing, Content and Design) to achieve a greater sales impact
- Partner with Sales leadership and product marketing managers to set product adoption goals, execution strategies, and track and analyze performance in an effort to drive adoption of our advertising solutions
- Coordinate with Marketing Communications team to develop and drive go-to-market strategies through various channels (incl. PR, events, speaking opportunities, digital, etc.)
- Set goals and accountabilities and mentor team members to deliver on team objectives
- Build relationships with strategic customers to maximize the organization's business interests.
- Effectively communicate with sales leadership to distil and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing advertising products
- Inspire action through operational rigor, data-driven insights & identify scalable strategies that will ensure product adoption according to regional objectives
- Drive best practice creation & implementation of solutions. Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency, and flexibility in approach across the regional team in an effort to scale impact while meeting market-specific needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Strong e-Commerce marketing orientation for the Taiwan business specifically.
- Experience working across regions and business cultures
- Has demonstrated product marketing expertise in the web technology sector and the ability to contribute at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation in English and Mandarin
- Proven record of mentoring and leading team of high performers
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization
- Strong customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Has demonstrated the ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Has excellent organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Is a flexible, cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment