- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
At Oddup, we’re excited about creating technology that is truly helpful for users and we care about the end result. Our engineers have broad experience with technology, including different server languages, frameworks and databases. They are always excited to learn new technologies and enjoy finding efficient and elegant solutions to complex problems.
We're looking for an experienced full stack web engineer with at least 5 years of proven experience in building and implementing software solutions.
We're seeking a dynamic, person with a passion for tech industries and who is excited about the fast pace and opportunities in a start-up environment. We're growing rapidly, and need someone skilled and flexible enough to work with a global team.
Exceptional front and back-end engineering skills are expected, but a good personal fit is incredibly important for us. We're looking for someone who can help shape feature requirements, who's collaborative and honest and able to produce best product results.
Key Technical Responsibilities
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the performance, scalability, and efficiency of Oddup products
- Review architecture, software and technology used in our current products
- Build new features for Oddup products
- Integrate new technologies and techniques into our existing systems
- Performance optimization and code refactor
- Improve technical standards and processes
- Optimize data layout in database environments
- You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed
- You are able to work independently with business owners to understand requirements, and deliver high quality software
- Have working expertise in project/product management
- Experienced in working in an agile team with software engineering practices is preferre
- Reporting to management on development timelines and progress
- Possess strong time management skills, enabling effective prioritization of competing tasks
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability
- We’re seeking a B.S. in Computer Science or an equivalent education or experience
- Leadership and management experience
- Significant (5+ years) experience developing web apps
- Knowledge and experience in NodeJS, MongoDB and ReactJS
- UX experience
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, IAM, AMI) or another cloud provide
- Test Driven Development
- Knowledge in JS MVC framework (ie: AngularJS, React, Node.js).
- Knowledge in: Meteor, CoreOS, bash, JSON, XML, NoSQL.JSON/REST API Web Services is desirable
- Git, GitLabs.