$ 6,000 - 10,000 MYR per month
- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Want to be part of the fastest-growing healthy living movement in Asia-Pacific? Our mission is to make it easy to feel good everyday - Fave is a mobile and desktop app that allows you to discover and book fitness, beauty, and wellness activities around you.
We are now hiring a Mobile Developer(iOS) to join our dynamic Tech Team based in KL!
- Be a key member of a team developing mobile applications providing the best user experience for fitness enthusiasts.
- Create solid implementations and write clear, maintainable code and design documents for iOS
- Collaborate with and learn from designers, product managers, engineers, and executives.
- Learn and share new technologies with the team.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Lead best practices by producing high quality, documented and testable code
- Continuously Client, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS Applications
- 3+ years work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- Experience with at least one back-end/server-side system to include, but not limited to: RoR, node.js, Python, etc.Familiar with agile programming techniques including pair programming, test driven equipment, and continuous integration
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps on App Store (please include names and links on your resume)
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Energetic self-starter, highly organized, motivated and enthusiastic team player
- We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've built.
- Good command in English.