- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
We are looking for a lead full-stack engineer to be coding in the trenches alongside our tech team, and possess the experience to set strategic tech vision to shape our software products according to business needs.
The lawyer’s workflow is ripe for a shake-up; are you ready to lead a growing technical team in spearheading this change?
What will you do?
- Objectively make key architectural decisions that will shape the products we build (internal & customer-facing)
- Lead and grow the tech team to:
- Build and scale our products - on time, on target
- Write clean, well-documented and efficient code
- Join the Product and Business teams in product planning and design
What will you get?
- A say in the products - your views matter
- Respect for best practices in software development
- An overview of how the business is progressing as a whole - you will get to understand why
- you are developing what you are developing
- A chance to lead and learn alongside a top tier team - beyond the tech team
- Competitive salary + equity
What skills/experience do you need?
- Ruby on Rails (5.0) - our main back-end language for our customer-facing app
- ReactJS - this constitutes the bulk of our front-facing codes
- Familiarity with traditional SQL databases
- DevOps experience in designing (architecture) and setting up a secure, full web stack: from server → database → web browser
- Code tests - mandatory for all the features we develop to ensure smooth integration for each development cycle
- Leadership, foresight and vision - how would you lead and grow the team, and scale our products?
- At least 5 years of software development and server architecture experience
- Prior experience in leading a team of developers
What skills/experience will give you bonus points?
- Familiarity with Java and Python
- Prior experience in text analytics, machine learning and NLP techniques
- Keep up with the latest tech trends and best practices - and be able to objectively compare and select what is best for INTELLLEX