- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
backend development for e-learning & Ed-tech; DevOps, data science & Business Intelligence support.
As our backend engineer, you will be responsible for the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will work closely with project manager and other engineers.
Snapask is a Hong Kong based company which focus on online education, the model of people matching is like UBER. We are expanding business to south-east Asia areas and keep building new functionalities onto our service. Snapask is looking for talents to join our family!
As long as you have PASSION! PASSION! PASSION! YOU are the one that we are looking for!
As our backend engineer, you will be responsible for the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
• Key areas of accountability
- Enhance Snapask’s backend system.
- Data Science & Business Intelligence support.
- Support our AWS maintenance as a DevOps.
- Recommendation & matching logic to be smarter.
• Qualification and experience
- Proficiency in Ruby 1.8 - 2.x, rails 2.3 - 4.x.
- Basic understanding Continuous Integration and Git-based VCS.
- Basic understanding of managing and using Amazon Web Services, Bitnami, Heroku or other Cloud related services.
- Knowledge of designing and using Representational State Transfer (REST) Application Program Interfaces (APls) interface with other 3rd party services.
- Since you will work closely with front-end, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
• Skills and abilities
- Mandarin Chinese or Cantonese, and written English.
- Sense of humor
- A good communicator
- Interest in start-ups and love in using new mobile applications are plus.
- Feel free to share your Github in your resume if you have.
【 Compensation and benefits 】
○ Taiwan full-time: TWD 55000-120000.
○ Flexible working hour
○ Team based performance bonus
【 Work place 】