As a senior backend developer at EMQ, you'll help continuing design requirements and build of our core system, system APIs, and related applications. You'll work with a team of great engineers, own areas of the code, and product set, and use whatever tools and languages are best for the task at hand.
- 6-8 years minimum in software development, ideally for startups and/or consulting.
- Familiar with multiple programming languages and stacks a good asset for this role.
- Solid understanding of database architecture, security, and concurrency. Advantages if you are familiar with PostgreSQL database design and development.
- Experience with Erlang/OTP, Python, GraphQL, Elixir, Phoenix or similar frameworks and tools would be an advantage.
- Experience mentoring junior software developers.
- Portfolio of sample code or side projects, ideally open source for initial review by us.
- Willing to undertake a paid trial project, maximum of 20hrs.