- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
QA Automation Engineer, product development testing, iOS & Android app, REST API test, mobile application, Agile Scrum
Join a world-class product development team as a practitioner of innovation and growth. This position is responsible for product development quality through effective global teamwork. You will work closely with project manager, designers and R&D engineers.
Join a world-class product development team as a practitioner of innovation and growth. This position is responsible for product development through effective global teamwork. You will work closely with project manager, designers and R&D engineers.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools in both frontend (Android/iOS/Web) and backend (REST API) testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and shell script
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance, load and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Skill and abilities
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese or Cantonese, and written English.
- Think critically and crave problems to solve.
- Plan ahead and be able to manage your time efficiently.
- Be a good communicator who can talk through challenges to find the best solution in an efficient manner.
- Interest in start-ups and love in using new mobile applications are plus.
- Feel free to share your Github in your resume if you have.
【 Compensation and benefits 】
○ Taiwan full-time: TWD 50000-100000
○ Flexible working hour
○ Team based performance bonus
【 Work place 】