- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
An engineering role under Wisers Research Lab. Working on next generation text analytical and image recognition Web applications by applying the state-of-the-art big data and Java technologies.
Driven by artificial intelligence and big data technologies, Wisers Research is dedicated to be a world-class industrial research lab at the forefront of developing innovative, scalable, automated, and intelligent media monitoring, search, and analytical solutions. For details, please refer to: http://www.wisers.com/en/about_wisers/wisers_research
- Get acquainted with existing big data infrastructure and development frameworks.
- Support and manage micro-services data flows and machine learning processes.
- Develop and streamline micro-services data processing modules.
- Contribute to the formulation and enhancement of software architecture frameworks.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance on developed systems.
- Bachelor or above degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related.
- Minimum 3 years solid development experience in Java programming under Unix/Linux.
- Familiar with development frameworks and databases, such as Spring, MongoDB and MySQL.
- Responsible, self-motivated, and good communication skills
- Can communicate effectively in Chinese.
- Experience in Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop, Spark, Lucene/Solr/Elastic Search, or MongoDB is desirable.
- Experience in Spring Cloud Data Flow, Docker, LogStash, GITLab, Maven, or Jenkins is a big plus.