• Work with a variety of technologies to build the best experience around the leading API integration platform.
• Keep yourself and others accountable to coding standards and best practices such as DRY and KISS principles.
• Make smart decisions from design and architecture all the way to implementation, testing, and release.
• Own your part of the stack and make a positive contribution to the rest.
You will be expected to work independently within a small team of cross-functional engineers. We are looking for candidates who can take the initiative on application architecture, development, and product roadmap.
- Extensive experience with HTTP APIs, web services, and web application development.
- Strong grasp of the software development lifecycle, and experience developing applications with modern Front-End frameworks like Angular 1/2, React, Vue, etc.
- Extensive experience developing apps with Babel, webpack, Pug, SCSS, HTML5, jasmine, karma, and eslint
- Comfortable using tools in a Linux environment such as SSH, git, text editors, and working with a terminal in general. DevOps experience preferred.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. Eager to join a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment, and take the initiative building the Kloudless platform.
- Confident in coming up with innovative solutions, and challenging the status quo. Can make quick decisions based on a variety of business or product demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Benefits package including health insurance
- Flexible paid time off and work from home policies
- Free snacks, lunches, dinners, and team outings
- Work in a modern office in the Xinyi District, just one block from Taipei 101!
- Gym/wellness reimbursement
★ REQUIRED: Please provide your English résumé. Thanks!★