- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
We are looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer to join our product development team. The ideal candidate has experience bringing up new embedded hardware platforms.
As the embedded software expert on the team, you will assume ownership of the firmware from development, integration, test to manufacturing. You will collaborate with electrical engineering on the hardware design and implementation process throughout the development. You will write programs, scripts as necessary to test embedded systems to support design verification and high volume production test activities.
・What you’ll do:
- Understand the product, plan and requirements
- Identify system improvements and mitigate risks
- Develop exceptional, engaging and connected systems
- Implement reliable, saleable, and quality functionality
- Maintain and evolve documentation and processes
- Take ownership of the quality, functionality and behavior of what you deliver
- Work with product management to define what you'll need to deliver and when
- Work closely with the executive staff to align expectations and provide status
-Medical insurance and free yearly health checkup
-Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it.
-2 free Furbo are given to each full-time team member.
-Afternoon tea time twice a month and birthday party every month.
-Tomofun library is full of interesting books that you can borrow anytime you want.
-You’re welcomed to join our volunteer program. We are a group of people who is passionate to give back to society.
-Company trip and employee outing program.
-Monthly meeting and lunch party. Life is not only work in Tomofun.
-Internal training workshop and external training subsidy let you expend your skill set.
-Flexible working hours. No more clock in or out !
-There’re always adorable dogs and cats in the office. You’ll never get bored in Tomofun.
・Who you are:
- You’re not just looking for a job, you’re looking for an innovative product where you can make a large impact
- Thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Exposure to consumer electronics development product lifecycle and processes
- Strive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting; that you can achieve both at the same time.
- In addition to having an intimate knowledge of the hardware, you understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your program.
- You feel ownership over everything you ship; you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Able to communicate freely in both English and Mandarin with your team.