- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
The ideal candidate will have good understanding of front end technologies and a curious mind with a craving towards learning new things.
We're seeking strong Android and iOS engineers looking to use their knowledge of mobile development and keen to start shaping user experiences more directly. Experience with scaling systems and cloud technology to support services in the mobile environment is a must. If you're excited about mobile development, committed to thoughtful design, and like tackling problems of unprecedented scale on a small, fast-moving team, you'll fit right in here.
・What you’ll do:
- Carry ideas/concepts through analysis and evaluation; then develop, test, deploy and support complex software system.
- Be able to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Provide high level verbal and written communications such as design documents, presentation, decision documents, or research papers.
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS/Android platform
- Collaborate with server teams to define, design, and ship new services
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
-Medical insurance and free yearly health checkup
-Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it.
-2 free Furbo are given to each full-time team member.
-Afternoon tea time twice a month and birthday party every month.
-Tomofun library is full of interesting books that you can borrow anytime you want.
-You’re welcomed to join our volunteer program. We are a group of people who is passionate to give back to society.
-Company trip and employee outing program.
-Monthly meeting and lunch party. Life is not only work in Tomofun.
-Internal training workshop and external training subsidy let you expend your skill set.
-Flexible working hours. No more clock in or out !
-There’re always adorable dogs and cats in the office. You’ll never get bored in Tomofun.
・Who you are:
- You’re not just looking for a job, you’re looking for an innovative product where you can make a large impact
- Experiences with agile software development
- Self-starter, ability to gather requirements and provide solution
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in IOS/Android development
- Have published at least one original IOS/Android app
- Experience working with remote data via Network connection to servers over TCP
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Able to communicate freely in both English and Mandarin with your team