- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Triplisher is looking for a UX/Front-end Engineer to focus on tools for travelers, backpackers and casual tourists. In this role, you will be in a key position to build a new type of Travel App with trip planner and online transaction and influence the work of designers and engineers across the company. A deep knowledge of current and emerging web application technologies and native mobile development is necessary in this role to create web applications and other tools for travelers. You will need strong technical and communication skills along with a customer-centric point of view.
- Work with designers and other engineers to build state-of-the-art web-based digital asset/content management systems and collaboration platforms.
- Help define the best way to increase the visibility, usefulness, and maintainability of design artifacts as well as UI component code artifacts.
- Deliver both production-quality and proof-of-concept code in a variety of frameworks and tools.
- Own the stability of shipped web applications.
- Create documentation and training resources
- 3+ years of work experience building and shipping modern web applications and/or highly usable CMS implementations
- Knowledge of design team techniques and tools such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin and others
- Experience writing and releasing web UI code on top of PHP, Python or other stacks connected to a Database
- Understanding of continuous integration principles, functional testing and source control using Git.
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Knowledge of native mobile development best practices is a plus
- Knowledge of Web Components and Shadow DOM preferred
- History of success creating and deploying enterprise level software