SKILLS REQUIREDOperations Management, Business Processes, Human Resource
ABOUT COMPANYFundnel is a private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network investors
Fundnel is a licensed private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network of investors, comprising of both professional – corporate venture, private equity, venture capital funds, family offices, angel investor networks – and individually accredited investors actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
We screen all investment opportunities to ensure businesses meet the minimum requirements defined by the Fundnel Factor – a proprietary data-driven due-diligence process analysing over 130 quantitative data points per company* – before reaching our investor network. Our network of investors performs further due-diligence before making an "Anchor Investment” in a particular deal they see value in. Only deals with a lead anchor investor will be listed on our platform, whereupon other investors are invited to join the investment round.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore and has a growing team of over thirty people spread across regional deal offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and Australia.
Total deal origination value on our network exceeds US$100mm+ with 22? transactions completed to date.
We're looking for analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as an Operations Executive based in Singapore.
Some things to know before you apply
• We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
• You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing, monitoring and improving products and processes to facilitate the activity of private investing
• Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
• We work really hard but play really hard as well
Roles & Responsibilities
• Establish, maintain, and improve operating systems, processes and policies, specifically:
o Support better management reporting through regular operations updates to management team
o Strategise information flow management between various business units
o Refine business process and organisational planning together with key stakeholders
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
• Streamline processes across all supporting business functions, toward resource optimisation and cost efficiency
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
• Conduct Know-your-Customer (KYC) check procedures, and maintain periodic KYC review
o Make justifications of true-hit or false-hit over identity screening activities
o Maintain proper records by tracking all KYC activities conducted while ensuring KYC reviews are completed
o Other necessary Anti-Money Laundering / Compliance duties
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits
• Integrate with all planning processes, and lead execution for all external and internal events in support of business units’ objectives, including deal, acquisition and marketing objectives
• Serve as liaison between Fundnel and external collaborators in view of said events
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including the overarching initiative to gear towards operational excellence
Skills & Experience Required
• 3+ years of experience
• Fast learner, organised and independent individual with good analytical skills and meticulous in work
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate should have
• A proactive attitude, time sensitive with a sense of urgency, question and clarify ambiguities proactively
• A sense of ownership and take on responsibilities and challenges, thrive on logic, accept and create changes with flexibility
• Some experience in the finance industry