Who are we?
Gravity, voted Top 25 Logistics Technology Company in 2017, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Australia, the UK and future international locations in the near future. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What is the UX/ UI Designer role?
We have an immediate need for a UX/UI Designer to support the design needs of the Marketing & Growth department. This role is responsible for designing digital content and some offline collateral to support marketing & growth efforts. Planning and executing the design of Gravity’s corporate website is another key responsibility, which includes regular maintenance and updates of the design in response to branding, messaging and optimization goals.
UX/UI is a major component of why our customers love our platform and our corporate website and design assets need to be a reflection of this.
What you’ll be doing?
- Handle the day-to-day design needs of the Marketing team such as: email design, landing pages, advertisements, and occasionally white papers, case studies and presentations.
- Responsible for website design. Work with the marketing and product teams to understand sales messaging, product features and communication goals and grow the website to meet those goals.
- Collaborate with technical teams to carry website designs through the build process when necessary.
- Develop site content/graphics by coordinating brand elements with other designers on the team.
- Review the website on an ongoing basis, monitoring performance and results and identify options and new technologies for improvement.
- Lead website conversion, testing and optimization initiatives. Help plan and implement A/B testing options.
- Stay up to date on design trends and industry best practices. Perform regular reviews of competitor websites and design assets.
- Demonstrate ability to present and define design decisions and critique others
- BA/BS degree or equivalent diploma, etc. in relevant discipline
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI visual design for web applications
- Experience with data visualisations and prototyping tools is an advantage
- Experience in creation of graphical assets and clean/organized informational design
- Solid design fundamentals – colour, composition, space, typography
- Familiarity with SEO and marketing
- Possess a demonstrable portfolio of web and/or mobile design and print work
- Experience in mobile application design (iOS or Android, both is a big plus)
- Have excellent command of written and spoken business English
Bonus Points for motion graphics experience creating promotional videos and product demos
What we’ll offer you…
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds and who want to deliver truly amazing products based in Hong Kong.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Generous annual leave (plus an extra day for your birthday so we can celebrate!)
- Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build and sell
If the above sounds like you, apply now sending us your details including a CV together with a sample of your portfolio and your salary expectations.
You will be working with Stephanie Johnson .
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k