- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
．We are looking for an amazing CTO to lead our mobile application development and technology efforts. This role is one of the key roles in the company. We want you to be a leader and grow and expand with us as we grow.
．This role is/will be a combination of hands on application development; hiring / mentoring /training; and team leadership / project management.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Experience/familiarity with backend frameworks such as java.
- Strong understanding of database design, SQL, caching and scalability
- Build innovative, exceptional and well-engineered mobile applications with intuitive, well-designed user interfaces that satisfy both internal and external customer requirements.
- Lead and manage internal and external development resources for assigned projects.
- Responsible for the overall development of mobile applications.
- You will likely help to hire, build and train an internal team of mobile developers in the future.
- You will coach software developers to continually improve their performance as both technologists and employees.
- Lead the team to develop the best technical design and approach for mobile application development.
- Participate in the organization and planning of development resources and schedules.
- Adapt plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, documentation, tools, and best practices.
- Appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones, and cultivating that same appetite in the development team
- At least 10 years development experience
- At least 5 years within a leadership role.
University Degree in a related subject
Knowledge, skills and abilities
Knowledge of Agile Methodology
Proficiency in the use of computers for:
JIRA & Confluence and Microsoft Project preferred
The Working Conditions
30% business travels is expected