Full Stack React Web
Pleasure to make your acquaintance. We're working on an extremely promising startup, which will operate in stealth for some time. Our apologies for being so secretive. All I can say is that this is a massive opportunity to work with a product this early in its life-cycle. We're not going to "disrupt" a little; we're going to disrupt a LOT. There's a bit of equity in it for you too.
We're looking for a person to join us full-time, here in Bangkok.
We currently have an opening for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team. As a Full stack engineer on our web team, you will be responsible for building & scaling the Web portal for both our internal team and customers.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is a creative problem solver, that is highly resourceful in getting things done, and works well individually and collaboratively as a team. This person would also take on the following responsibilities:
- Drive innovation by producing scalable front-end architecture
- Participate in Front-end Development (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Act as a key member of our agile SCRUM team (we use a modified agile process to fit our business/culture)
- Participate in product design with product, internal operations, and creative teams
- Participate in code reviews
- Scale the Youpinion web experience for our consumers
- 4+ years’ experience in a relevant role
- You’re comfortable working with RESTful web services within web applications and have experience building them
- Excellent debugging and investigative skills; you’re capable of finding the cause of an issue quickly
- Experience with both automation and package management tools like NPM, Yarn, Bower, Gulp, Webpack and Composer
- Intimate knowledge of Git
- You enjoy hacking things together to create a proof of concept, but you’re very critical of the code you push to production
- Fluent (speaking and writing) in English