Experience in SCSS/SASS, LESS or Stylus CSS pre-processors. - Experience with build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc) - Well-versed in version control or Git. - Good understanding and knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology. - Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX. - Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills. - Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets. - Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Established to offer a dynamic and fresh approach to assist our corporate client, we pride ourselves on mixing innovation with traditional methodologies to deliver fast and effective results.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create website layout/user interface using React.
- Design of the overall architecture of the front-end web application.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in line with best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various APIs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the website.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.