Node.js, PHP, Laravel PHP Framework, JSON? C++/C#, My SQL, database and special programming in the Blockchain Technolgy
mybitwallet is a platform that provides customised payment solution for companies, merchants, freelancers and individuals who need remittance services.
• Develop our current financial system (web and mobile based) and maintain them in accordance with predefined rules.
• Design and build industry-specific solutions using the Blockchain technology
• Integrate our financial systems with blockchain currencies
• Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators and assets.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Assists in the development of the Architecture / Design of micro-services, finding area of improvements, potential risks during implementation etc.
• Work with support teams in resolving operational & performance issues.
• Should be able to respond to technical queries/request from customers.
• 3+ years of experience as a developer
• Strong proficiency with Node.js, PHP, Laravel PHP Framework, JSON? C++/C#, My SQL, database and special programming in the Blockchain Technolgy
• Experience with following knowledge is preferred: Android programming, IOS programming, Bootstrap UI Framework, Ajax, JQuery, ORACLE and JAVA.
• Experience in GIT repositories, open source tools &technologies.
• Basic understanding of Blockchain technology, crypto currencies (Bitcoin or others), various consensus protocols
• Basic understanding of cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures.
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Strong passion for cryptocurrencies
• -Experience in working with Blockchain technologies is preferred
• Able to work independently and a good team player
• Able to be on standby, outside of normal business hours
• Excellent in problem-solving and love technical challenges