Wunder is looking for a **Senior Android Engineer **who is looking to take the skills to the next level by joining our awesome Engineering team.
Wunder is a mobile community for sharing empty seats in cars. By increasing human interaction and decreasing congestion and pollution, we are making our world’s cities more liveable. Our company was founded by sharing economy veterans from Airbnb, is backed by A-list European and Silicon Valley investors and is supported by a team from a dozen different countries and cultures.
- Work within our product team to build new, exciting features
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Implement unit and UI automation tests
Being part of the Wunder team means:
- You will have a positive social impact on the world, as we continue to make road travel smarter and more sustainable.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals.
- You will join a global company, with a real international culture and vision; multi-lingual and highly mobile.
- You will be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and desires for each member to reach their full potential and continue learning.
- You will enter a high-growth structure which means that you will be constantly challenged and that your responsibilities will grow fast and change regularly.
- Other perks: You will be part of regular office events and teambuilding.
- Beginning: We will help you with your visa application, German admin help (finding an apartment, etc.) and onboarding.
- Share options: Being part of the sharing economy, every employee will have the option to take part in the success of the company.
You will be based in Hamburg and join one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany. Sounds like a good opportunity? Apply today and start tomorrow, we are looking forward getting to know you!
Wunder. Urban Carpooling.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent and 3+ years of software engineering
- 3+ years experience with Android
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code
Nice to have
- Experience with transportation apps
- Daily Team Breakfast
- Gym or Transportation Pass
- Team Events & Trips
- Free Language Courses
- Great Office & Colleagues
- Visa and Relocation Assistance