Monaco is a trailblazing consumer FinTech company based in Hong Kong. The company is a FinTech innovation hothouse, challenging existing institutions through better, cheaper and faster products. Its consumer friendly, easy to use products will evolve to offer, amongst others, credit features and an easy way to buy ERC 20 tokens such as Bitcoin and Ether.
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to ensure that all our HR operations across different sites are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will come as the first member of the HR team and will be responsible for developing HR strategies and HR operations. You will provide sound advice to senior management on all related subjects to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, in line with our company values
- Develop programs at company level to boost Employer brand and enhance Company Culture
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, training and development, etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and strategies
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and compliance to local labor laws
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as HR Business Partner
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of Human Resource Management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in Human Resources will be a plus
- Monaco is one of Hong Kong’s most exciting and innovative start-ups. A pioneer in the FinTech sector, Monaco's vision is to bring cryptocurrency to every wallet. Monaco Visa cards work at 40m+ locations worldwide and give our users ability to avoid all banking charges and FX fees, earn up to 2% cryptocurrency cashback and well as spend Bitcoin and Ether. This card is just the first in a string of ground-breaking products this company will be launching in the coming months and years.
Equity part is negotiable.
Salary range / month : HK$ 40k-60k