honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for building key customer relationships, negotiate and close business deals, also to identify any business opportunities.
What you'll be doing?
- Develop existing restaurant partnerships into new regions in Hong Kong
- Identify the decision makers of future restaurant partners and build long term relationships with them, working at mostly in B2B sales
- Interested in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up the best local restaurants
- Train to be the local market expert which you are capable to gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in person meetings and sell to restaurants locally
- Exceed volume sales & performance based goals while working independently
- Opportunity to gain an inside perspective in a fast-growing business by receiving high responsibilities and by taking over your own leadership
- Obtain top restaurant partners and onboard them onto our platform
What are we looking for?
- A consultative approach to sales and negotiations
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- A sales philosophy which values long term relationships and build genuine partnerships
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure and challenging industry, capable of driving yourself to your targets
- Flexible and open-minded candidate
- Willing to work in a startup environment
- A proven sales history, preferably in a high growth company, experience in F&B and sales industry is a plus
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, conversational Mandarin is preferred, knowledge in other languages is a plus
- High motivation and excellent team player
- Willing to learn and explore new tools
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us
Check out what’s buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee
Equity part is negotiable.
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k