Muse.ai is working on bringing advanced search and retrieval in video to the masses. Our goal is to make searching video as intituitive and natural as recalling a memory.
Our work involves applying fundamental computer science principles to bringing machine learning algorithms into a production in order to process, index and explore petabytes of video content easily.
We are looking for creative, postive and well-motivated technologists to join our team:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study e.g. Electrical Engineering or Physics or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, computer vision, video, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Fluency in Python and C/C++
- Experience of Distributed file systems
- Intimate familiarity with linux
- Demonstrated experience of setting deadlines and shipping/making tradeoffs
- Superb communication and process management skills for software delivery
- Passionately loves technology and looking for a hard challenge not a 9/5 job
Nice to have
- Machine learning experience/background
- You've worked with video before and have a passion for it
- High salary
- Health Benefits
- Food allowances
- Work on something audacious