Summary of the Position
Ampd Energy is seeking a Channel Account Manager to manage the distribution partners of Ampd’s gamechanging Energy Storage Systems. You will be responsible for developing existing relationships with distributors and channel partners and liaising internally between Business Development and Engineering. Duties may include working with partners in the across in different countries to generate sales and demand, driving regular meeting cadence internally and externally, managing potential channel conflicts, ensuring proper procedures are maintained, studying the market for trends and monitoring pricing policies. You should be motivated, reliable, thorough, and excited about developing new products with the potential to affect global power systems for people and businesses. You are a maker and a creator, and want to carve your own leadership style and responsibilities. You will be expected to be able to operate with a degree of autonomy, and be a clear, candid, and effective communicator in both spoken and written English.
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• 2 years of working experience in managerial consulting or minimum 3 years of working experience in channel sales management, industrial produc trade in B2B field, preferably with experience in handling key disstributor accounts worldwide
• Experience in client management, channel strategy, channel sales & industrial market expansion
• Proven success in developing new business and experience in emerging markets is preferred
• Experience or knowledge of ERP, CRM etc. for channel/end-user sales & aftersales support
• Good team player, self-motivated, able to work with stakeholders from different backgrounds, culture and technical expertise
• Highly efficient and organized, with excellent time management skills
• Mature, disciplined, a keen eye for detail, with a proven of working independently under pressure & within tight schedule
• Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
• Native level of proficiency in written and spoken English; command of Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus
Specific duties include
• Identify, develop, and manage channel partners via various business development strategies.
• Work with the business development team to develop pitch/presentation decks for new customer and/or distributor pitches • Prepare for, organise and lead weekly distributor review calls; maintain ‘Action Tracker’ log to keep track of action points and next steps.
• Develop strong relationships with existing partners and motivate them to develop new business opportunities
• Execute the channel strategy, sales, aftersales/warranty policy within responsible region
• Accomplish business & operations targets by driving performance of related teams & partners
• Initiate product marketing strategies & positioning to acquire market shares in accordance with
• Responsible for all aspects of account management: from sales forecasting, new business development, channel operations, sales, aftersales services, to KPI reporting.
Highly competitive cash package;
Full medical, dental & travel insurance coverage;
Uber travel policy (for business travel & travel after 8pm).
How to apply
Please send your detailed resume stating availability, interest and expected salary.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. We
regret that we are only able to notify short-listed candidates.
Ampd Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be assessed on merit without regard to
race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, marital status, political affiliation or any other factor
protected by law.
You will be working with Brandon Ng .
Equity part is negotiable.
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k