Summary of the Position
Ampd Energy is seeking a Senior Embedded Software to support the development of Ampd’s lithium-ion battery based Energy Storage systems. Your work—which will be varied and range from firmware development to GUI implementation—will be used in subsystems of Ampd Energy's products, from the Battery Management System (BMS) to the product control interfaces. You will work closely with internal engineering teams and external, third-party ODM/OEM suppliers.
Although initially, one-person role, you will be expected to help build and manage a team of software engineers and should be excited by the opportunity of guiding, motivating and managing such a team as a functional team leader.
You should be motivated, reliable, thorough, and excited about developing new products with the potential to affect global power systems for people and businesses. You will be expected to be able to operate with a degree of autonomy, and be a clear, candid, and effective communicator in both spoken and written English.
- Background in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Engineering or related fields;
- At least five (5) years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong familiarity with C and C++, especially for embedded MCUs;
- Knowledge of standard industrial communication protocols including CANbus, Modbus, SNMP etc.
- Experience in Assembly Language programming, circuit design, PCB layout design is a plus;
- Prior experience in developing mobile apps for iOS and/or Android is a plus.
- Working proficiency in English and Mandarin.
Specific duties include:
- Create new algorithms and programs to enhance the performance of the company's Battery Management Systems;
- Working with Ampd Energy's Industrial Designers to design, implement and test GUI;
- Collaborate closely with the company's hardware engineers to test the real-world impact of your code on the company's products; debug;
- Develop clear, unambiguous documentation for the company's protocol instructions to allow external, third-party vendors to integrate their subsystems with multiple internal product subsystems;
- Actively involved in structuring, building up and managing a team of software engineers with different functional expertise areas and strengths.
- HKD30-35K per calendar month
- Full medical, dental & travel insurance coverage;
- Uber travel policy (for business travel & travel after 8pm).
How to apply
Please send your detailed resume in PDF format stating availability and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. We regret that we are only able to notify short-listed candidates.
Ampd Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be assessed on merit without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, marital status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.
You will be working with Luca Valente .
Equity part is negotiable.
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k