- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Taiwan, KKday is the leading E-commerce platform allowing users to connect with the local tours from all over the world. Believing that authentic experience is the core value of “Traveling”, KKday has collected more than 2000 worldwide special local experiences from our processional providers and unique local experts. We are now working hard on expanding the quantity and quality of our products ,with the aims to provide our travel lovers a more wonderful and unforgettable experience in KKday.
- Relationship building and networking with media and partners
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business, industry and travel-lifestyle media
- Preparation of media kits and marketing communication materials
- Provide partners/media with information about new products, opportunities and current campaigns
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate Media Coverage and PR results
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, speeches and keynote presentations
- At least 2 years of proven experience in public relations is required. Experience in Tech or travel/life style industries is a major plus.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations
- Strong relationships with media outlets, agencies.
- Possesses excellent verbal and communication skills
- Possesses excellent organizational and planning skills
- Full understanding of media needs and media relations
- Attention to detail, bilingual (English and Chinese) with good editorial skills
- Self-motivated and Team Player