$ 50,000 - 201,200 TWD per month
about 2 months ago
- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
- The best position to know great companies in the world!
- Business development and key account management of employer clients
- Basic Salary: 50,000 - 80,000 TWD/mth; bonus can be higher than 75% of total income
Compensation and Benefit
- Basic Salary: 50,000 - 80,000 TWD/mth
- Sales commission can be higher than 75% of total income, that’s why 201,200 TWD the maximum. In fact, can be even higher.
- After work for one year, you will receive stock options at least equal to 2 months your salary and based on your performance to get more.
- 10-day annual leave after work for one year and increase by years.
- Business development and key account management of employer clients, majorly in Taiwan, also in Hong Kong, mainland China, Australia, Japan, Europe and other countries around the world.
- In specific, including customer research, identify and prioritize clients, cold-calling or reference, onsite visit, business engagement and customer service.
- Co-work with Marketing partners to define promotion strategy of employer clients and jobs and to generate necessary contents.
- Co-work with professional, local and foreigner communities and mit.Jobs’ referrer group to source and recommend qualified candidates.
- Collect market information co-work with the IT team and advise the web development.
- Partnership management with current and potential business partners.
- Business travel requested 20% (roughly) of total working time. Majorly to Hong Kong, mainland China, Australia and Taiwan.
- At least 3 years working experience
- At least 1 year Sales/ Business Development/ Marketing/ IT or related experience
- Proficient English at least business-negotiation level
- Passion and ambition, can work in very intensive, high challenge and fast pace circumstance
Good to have
- Proven record achievement of business development or engagement
- Overseas or cross-cultural working experience
- International startup working experience
- Startup working experience
- MNC working experience
- Work, study or live in more than 3 countries
- Cross-functional experience, e.g. software engineer + human resource
- Human resource or talent acquisition background
- IT/ Software engineer/ Developer background
- Second foreign language (except English and Mandarin Chinese)