- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
In this position, you will play a key role in determining our strategy - from choosing the right tools, to managing feature parity, to identifying how to take advantage of the latest tech.
• Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
• Build amazing features, and own the APIs and tools that power mobile and web.
• Write great code, code that is legible, pithy, efficient, modular, well-tested and handles any edge cases thrown at it.
• Be a leader, running point on key architectural decisions.
• Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
• Mentor others, learn from others, be awesome in code reviews and give/take constructive feedback.
You may be fit for this role if you
• Have full stack development experience, with a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals. Experience with react-native is a plus.
• Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
• Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
• Can stitch together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before.
• Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences.
• Enjoy spreading the knowledges of best practices of how to write good code.
• Autonomy and empowerment - do things the way you like to achieve results and really make a difference.
• Competitive salary, bonus, and equity stake.
• All the gear you need to stay productive – latest laptops, extra monitors, peripherals, custom chairs, and more.
• Casual work environment with board games, poker chips, Xbox360, Wii U, etc.
• Food! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, fruit, snacks, and coffee provided daily.
• Education opportunities to improve yourself such as English or Chinese lessons.
• Quarterly team building events and Friday Happy Hours.
• Flexible work hours and vacation.
• International culture and atmosphere where we learn.