Dexecure speeds up websites automatically using cutting-edge algorithms.
What we do
Dexecure helps developers build fast websites. We build innovative products using cutting edge technologies that cuts down loading time of websites. Just in the last four months, we have helped save 1,800 hours in loading time across all our customer's users.
We are the first company from Singapore to get into the YCombinator Fellowship programme (YCF3) and have raised funds from the top investors in the region.
Located in the heart of Singapore at WeWork Beach Center and having teamed-up with strategic partners such as Amazon Web Services has equipped us with all we need to conquer the space of performance optimization.
Why we do
Software giants like Google and Facebook have an army of developers just working on speeding up their website. We aim is to level the playing field as we bring optimization techniques used by these handful of companies to the rest of the world.
By automating tasks such as performance optimization, security and accessibility, we open up developers' time to more creative tasks. These issues need to be fixed to ensure a free and open web and doing our part in achieving that is what motivates us everyday!
We are looking for a person with a technical background to help our sales team. You will be working closely with both our CTO and the director of sales to bring more customers on to our platform.
• Attend meetings with CTOs and answer technical questions and concerns about product integration.
• Answer technical support questions on our customer support channels.
• Support business development and sales presentation?.
• Ideate and implement strategies to drive targetted leads to our sales funnel.
• Information Systems and Analytics degree (preferred) Business degree (preferred)
• Min. 1 year of work experience (more preferred)
• Technical with basic knowledge of coding
• Ability to communicate effectively with CXOs
• Everything else can be learnt :)