Strategic Planning, Product Strategy, Project Management, Product Management, Product Research
Xfers is a Singapore-based payment processing gateway offering credit card processing and Internet banking transfers.
Your role would be to help manage the product development of a portfolio of fin-tech products / features developed by Xfers. You will need to have a deep understanding of the users’ needs and be responsible for striking a balance between the User Experience, Development Resources and Xfers’ Business Directions.
- Assist in the management of product development and project implementation
- Write detailed product specifications and manage project execution with designers and developers
- Communicate with departments and stakeholders within the company
- Help to understand the possible edge cases and ensure QA of the features to be released
- Drive the launch of new features with the aid of the marketing team.
What you might need:
- 1 - 3 years relevant experience
- A keen eye for nuances and details when deploying products out
- Demonstrate consistency in character and have flawless communication skills - verbally and written
- Ability to strategize and execute multiple projects at the same time
- New product launch experience is an advantage to this application
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred