PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, SQL, Bootstrap, jQuery, Backend Development, Frontend Development
We're a business technology consultancy that specializes in software development to facilitate the holistic adoption of technology in order to catalyze positive change in business processes.
At Searix, we design, create and deploy technology solutions that transform the way business is done.
We help companies solve problems through research, design and development using technology. We accelerate progress by innovating future-proof solutions that deliver the maximum business value. Our analysts work alongside developers to rapidly engineer data-driven solutions, design elegant user experiences, and implement efficient feedback loops. We are sector agnostic, changing the way companies do business in various industries such as in the travel, finance and property sectors, and creating sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships.
We hire individuals with exceptional technical skills and the ability and burning desire to tackle complex and ambiguous problems. We value people who have a spirit of smart experimentation and are not afraid to add value from their perspective. Our team is inclusive, international and interdisciplinary.
As a Junior Full Stack Web Application Developer at Searix, you will be working with web application frameworks across the stack for both frontend and backend development. You will be working under senior developers to implement systems and UX designers to integrate systems with frontend designs.
Join us to work with and learn from some of the best in the industry. We are looking for people who can bring in fresh ideas from all areas. We organize weekly sharing sessions for the whole team to gain key insights into different industries, skills, systems and technologies. Our team members are extremely motivated and passionate, constantly iterating, solving problems and creating innovative and transformative solutions that deeply impacts everyday users and empower firms to become more productive.
- Assist the team to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software developed for external clients and for our own internal use
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables on a range of projects from small-sized projects to proof of concept applications
- Web application development experience: coding in CI, Laravel or other PHP MVC frameworks, frontend and backend templating engines, database design and SQL
- Knowledge of web architecture
- Ability to follow and maintain strict coding standards
- Work independently with minimal instruction, yet unafraid to ask for assistance to enhance your knowledge and get the work done