Fundnel is a private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network investors
Some things to know before you apply:
• We have big plans to disrupt the traditional capital raising and investment process for private businesses
• You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for clients?
• Successful interns may be offered a full-time position with the fir
• Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better?• We work really hard but play really hard as well
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Run client acquisition campaigns, to establish outreach programmes to accredited investors?
• Spearhead deal origination efforts in Singapore through planning and structuring of investment
• Drive the development and continued cultivation of client relationships, gaining and understanding of the interests and investment criteria of investors?
Additionally, the ideal candidate should be:
• Infinite energy and drive to succeed
• Experience and/or interest in Financial Technology ("Fintech") startups?• Strategic-minded, detail oriented and very strong quantitatively
• Able to work independently and be part of a team?• Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-growing and dynamic environment
• Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin (desirable) in order to be effective in the role?• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel)
Only successful applicants will be contacted