<< Highly Creative Achievers Wanted for one of the fastest growing startups in Hong Kong >>
You have a deep PASSION for innovation & startups? Want to make an IMPACT by building the MISSING LINK between large companies and innovators in Asia? You love DIFFICULT CHALLENGES and we are ready to take this ONE:-)
We are looking for an "enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious" Strategic Partnerships Manager APAC to design innovative campaigns for leading brands such as Microsoft, Linkedin, OnePlus, BNP Paribas, HKSTP, ect.
Fluent Mandarin speaker and working hand in hand with the CEO, your main objective will be to grow our network of innovators in Asia:
- 50% Growth Hacking: You will be developing strategies for acquisition:and executing the communication startegy from A to Z
- 40% Business Development: You will be responsible for creating and managing key partnerships with relevant universities, students’ unions, incubators and accelerators throughout Asia.
- 10% Community Management: You will also be in charge of the whole Community Management for Agorize Asia
Last but not least, you will be part of a team of 6 which is launching a business from scratch in Asia, there will be a lot of unscheduled stuff to do! Expect a very hands-on job
You are bilingual in English and in Mandarin. Speaking a third language is a plus! Knowing the Chinese culture is crucial as most of our competitions target the Chinese market.
- You have outstanding communication skills with a track record in building win-win partnerships. You are results-driven and willing to quickly expand Agorize’s community in Asia
- Growth hacking & entrepreneurial mindset: Identify and reach out to potential partners, and build long-term relationships with them
- Creative and outgoing: Design and execute creative partnerships and ambassadors’ campaigns (A good command of Photoshop / Illustrator will be a plus!)
- Having great commercial skills will be a plus for this mission – as you will eventually sell our technology to our partners.
- You have your own network in the startup/academic ecosystem and you would like to be part of our project to become THE go-between in Asia by convincing top universities and incubators to partner with us!
To learn more about our company: http://business.agorize.com/en/
You will be working with Mathieu Toulemonde .
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k