PubNative is a technology platform enabling mobile publishers to easily earn revenue by implementing native advertising. The company was founded in July 2014 by Ionut Ciobotaru and Edgardo de Guia. PubNative has now grown to become a multinational company strong of 50+ dedicated and passionate technology enthusiasts, working with more than 250 publishers globally. It is headquartered in Berlin with additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Seoul and Beijing.
As a Site Reliability Engineer:
You help to design, develop and operate monitoring, tracking platforms
You drive scalability and operability of supported systems/infrastructure
You participate in on-call rotation and be on-call for the services you build and support
You work with other teams to provide consultations in systems architecture support for new and existing production systems
You write code so that you can automate tasks, support SLA for Production Systems, you support other engineering teams on reliability, scalability and efficiency topics
You manage OS image/templates via Packer, provision infrastructure via Terraform
You support CI/CD and make new pipelines
Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
You support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting
You maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- 3+ years’ systems administration/Site Reliability/DevOps background
- Experience building monitoring systems and metric collection pipelines
- Experience in building automation systems and solving multi datacenter/clouds infrastructure problems
- Familiarity with modern programming languages: Go, Ruby, Python, Shell etc.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Experience working with source control - Git
- Experience with continuous integration platforms such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Circle CI etc.
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps practices such as CI/CD, automated testing etc.
- Experience with cloud (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, etc.) and hybrid cloud technologies (Terraform, Openstack, etc.)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of managing containers and microservices via Kubernetes is a plus
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events