LittleLives is focused on creating software to help educators create a paperless and streamlined environment, making running a preschool more manageable.
Are you interested in working for a company that helps thousands of preschool educators and children everyday? Would you like to be part of a movement to revolutionise preschool education in Singapore and around the world? LittleLives is Singapore's No. 1 preschool management system and we looking to expand our Product development team!
LittleLives delivers technology to schools creating a paperless and streamlined environment. Running a preschool is actually fun!
We're looking for a back-end developer right now!
So, you code, you speak well, people think you smell nice and little kids like talking to you. But you also have a strong sense of user empathy, choose technology based on the solution, are unafraid of the unknown unknowns and enjoy learning something new.
Here's what's waiting for you:
- R&D possible new solutions to existing problems - elm, RethinkDB, DC/OS
- Work & play in the heart of the city - Bugis Junction
- Make a big impact in the early education industry - ? of all preschools use us, that's tens of thousands of users every day
- Automate everything!
- Good team workflow (project management, git branching, release flow...)
Skills & Requirements
- Love for functional programming languages and have used one extensively
- Experience with container technology (Docker, DC/OS)
- Linux guru-like skills - piped commands with sed easily roll off your fingertips
- Ability to manage advanced infrastructure and make release to deployment effortless in practice
- Sound coding practices - Unit testing, CI/CD, design patterns, service oriented architecture
- Experience leading a small team
Nice to have:
- Worked on production applications in Elixir
- Comfortable with more languages than you have fingers
- Built a custom service to solve a unique problem
- Database sharding experience
Fun work environment
We care :)