The candidate should have the passion for developing technologies that will improve the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. Since multiple positions are open, both junior and senior level engineers are welcomed to apply!
- Design of state-of-the-art deep neural networks to solve medical imaging problems
- Code implementation, parallel computation and optimization
- Test and evaluate algorithms on large medical datasets to prove robustness
- Iterate with user feedback, and deliver production-ready code
- Cooperation with team members
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Biomedical Engineering
- Experience in any of these libraries such as Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, OpenCV etc.
- Familiar with algorithm development with C++ / C / Python / Matlab on Windows and Linux platform
- Deep understanding of and hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- GPU programming (CUDA)
- Experience in one or more areas will be a plus: image segmentation, semantic image segmentation, registration
- Understand clinical requirements and develop technical specifications will be a plus
- Deep understanding of and hands-on experience in state-of-the-art Medical Image Analysis algorithms will be a plus
- Experience with PACS will be a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Further training can be provided to suitable candidates We offer 5 days work with competitive package to the right candidate. You can visit our working space in Hong Kong Science Park (Shatin) and further discuss on our exciting projects. The candidate should have the right to work in Hong Kong.
Pelase contact us or more open positions in our Shenzhen branch.
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k