Bitspark is a cryptocurrency remittance company founded in 2014. Our blockchain powered products are for businesses and individuals to send money overseas using our cloud platform and mobile app, giving customers access to better rates, faster payments and financial access without the need for banks. Our customers range from overseas foreign workers and money transfer businesses, who can send to and from Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Pakistan, Malaysia, Nigeria and Ghana via Bitspark.
Most recently, Bitspark has raised significant funding privately and through an Initial Coin Offering (Zephyr). We are now looking to grow our Hong Kong team with specific requirement for an Asia Pacific consumer sales person who is engaged and is results driven to join us in expanding our services to more businesses and individuals world wide.
No previous crypto or blockchain knowledge required.
If you love building client relationships in a diverse environment and like to smash through sales targets, then this job is for you!
Bitspark is growing our top up agent network and mobile app users. Your position will be to source, educate and convert shops and local entrepreneurs as agents, as well as, individuals to use our app to send money overseas. We are looking for someone to execute strategies to build and manage a community of brand ambassadors in Hong Kong who will contribute to growing Bitspark’s reach. This position will involve working closely with management and marketing.
Base salary with a very competitive commission model.
Start date ASAP
- This is not a desk job. You are expected to get out there!
- Lead generation and conversion of potential top up agents (local shops, money transfer businesses and local entrepreneurs) and mobile app users.
- Plan and execute strategies with marketing to attract top up agents and app users.
- Help organise and lead educational top up and mobile user meetings and events.
- Working closely with Filipino and Indonesian (and other) communities.
- Grow and maintain a community of brand ambassadors to grow Bitspark’s top up and mobile app user network and building a foundation which can assist in furthering sales development.
- Ensuring to track, maintain and reach KPI’s set by management.
- Tracking, reporting and updating BRM / CRM software.
- Help to develop the Sales and Marketing playbook. We’re a startup that’s experimenting with various sales and marketing tactics. You’ll be instrumental in generating ideas, testing, documenting, and optimizing the sales activities so that we establish a framework as we scale.
- Previous experience in a sales position with demonstrable experience (Not crucial. If you feel you are a strong candidate, sell yourself to us.)
- Strong convincing power and persistence. A ‘“no” is just a no for now’ mentality.
- Strong communication skills in value add and cost-benefit analysis to potential customers.
- People’s person. You are good at developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Open to feedback and growing skills.
- Experience with BRM and CRM software or a willingness to learn.
- Comfortable with cold and hot sales.
- Basic maths skills.
- Fluent or proficient in English
- Basic to fluency in tagalog, bhasa and/or cantonese is an advantage.
- Additional languages always help but not crucial. Beneficial to have understanding of any of the following: Mandarin / Cantonese / Bahasa Indonesian / Tagalog / Vietnamese / Hindi / Urdu
You are a quick thinking extrovert who can identify and develop leads, follow through and is motivated by achieving targets. You’re excited to meet new people and build client relationships. You are also well organised and like having clear metrics to measure the success of sales leads. You are excited selling cutting edge financial technology and changing an industry.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, we need a resume with focus on your sales experience, skill set and most importantly, demonstrable experience of your sales successes. If you are interested in this position and do not have experience in sales, sell yourself to us and why you think you would be suitable for this position.
You will be working with Maxine Ryan .
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k