Customer Service, Project Management
LittleLives is focused on creating software to help educators create a paperless and streamlined environment, making running a preschool more manageable.
The Customer Success Specialist (Angel) is the frontline support that enables the end-user to make full use of the software potential. Customer Success Specialists (Angel) are expected to be patient and all-encompassing, willing to provide the end-user with a comprehensive support experience both in person and remotely.
Here's What's in Store:
- Introduce and train preschool teachers, administrators and principals to use LittleLives system
- Listen and connect with users to understand their needs, and resolve their concerns both in person and remotely
- Be a product expert in providing creative solutions for different users as well as contribute ideas for product development
- Evaluate customers experience and implement strategies to improve quality of service
Skills & Requirements:
- Helping people is second nature to you and your heart swells with satisfaction when you see users happy
- Able to explain things clearly and patiently, much like our preschool teachers
- Proactive and possess problem-solving skill
- Eye for detail to organise and keep things in order
- Highly collaborative to work closely with different teams in the company
- Excited to work in a startup that is on the cusp of global expansion
Good to Have:
- Prior experience in customer support and/or service
- Prior experience in early childhood education sector
Here's What You can Achieve with us:
- Personal and professional growth
- Freedom and independence to kick start and pioneer own projects for the betterment of our products and services
- Travel opportunities in regions we have expanded into
- Be part of a team that is revolutionising education through our dream to 'Love Educators. Connect Schools. Modernise Education'