To manage a portfolio of 8-12 clients, assist Directors on new business opportunities, and take on internal business initiatives to improve the business.
1. To manage a portfolio of 8-12 clients:
• Be the primary contact point for your portfolio of clients and their sub-contractor carriers, liaising with the customer and their colleagues for any questions they have.
• Uploading new product information in to online portals, organizing inbound of goods in to our warehouses, reconciling the goods to the master packing lists, ensuring the warehouses successfully receive the goods, goods are uploaded on to online portals, online portals are integrated (API or otherwise) to the client’s systems.
• Managing China based shipments from China factory to USA (and global) consignees. Liaising with our client, their factory, and freight forwarder to conduct shipments.
• Forecasting and organising the replenishment of stock for certain clients on a weekly basis.
2. Assist Directors on new business opportunities:
• Assisting the Sales Director on new business opportunities, with a primary focus on speaking to sub-contractor carriers to discuss the scope of work, receiving pricing from sub-contractors, marking up pricing, and putting this process and pricing in to a formal presentation for clients.
• Assisting the Operations Director on new business opportunities, with a primary focus on implementing the scope of work for new clients, liaising directly with both the client and the carrier, through to the start of a trial period (if required) or straight through to the formal commencement date of the new work.
3. Take on internal business initiatives to improve the business:
• Taking the lead on new initiatives to make the business safer and more efficient. Some examples of this are: Organising a master file of all carriers, their rates, and their strengths and weaknesses. Prepare a master excel template for internal pricing comparisons between carriers.
• Current and valid Hong Kong visa
• Languages: English, Cantonese and Mandarin (preferably)
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Ability to quickly understand online portals, confidently contact clients on behalf of the organization, rational decision making.
For further information, please contact us today.
You will be working with Nick Bartlett .
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k