Hey, we’re Impraise, a growing, Y-Combinator backed startup with offices in two of the most beautiful city centers of the world, Amsterdam and New York and NOW opening office in Lisbon, Portugal!
We’re on a mission to abolish the painful yearly performance reviews and redefine them so people can use feedback to grow personally and professionally throughout the year. Your work will have a major impact on a huge amount of people working at some of the most high-performance companies in the world.
Work is a huge part of people’s lives. At Impraise you’ll have the chance to work with a team of amazing people with a proven track record of delivering great products.
Check out our Culture Video to discover who we are
A little more about what we do:
Our mission is to help people become successful in their professional life while building a company people love to work at. Think of it to become the fitness tracker of your professional life. We help our clients and users achieve a high-performing work environment by:
Giving continuous insight into your performance
Making it easy to collect feedback and make it insightful
Offering coaching and guidance on next steps in your career
We’ve come a long way already and working together with some amazing clients like Atlassian, Shopify & Booking.com. We see a lot of exciting opportunities and challenges ahead.
*Your challenge as a DevOps Engineer: *
You'll become a core part of our platform team, and be responsible for the infrastructure that supports Impraise and its development teams. Some of the challenges include scaling Impraise to support a growing number of users with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes, as well as building tools and processes to support analytics, monitoring, machine-learning and data-warehousing.
- 2+ years experience in software/systems development
- Strong software development background, experience building software systems
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Strong experience with IaaS/cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc
- Strong understanding of IT security best practices
- Experience with automation/configuration software (puppet, ansible), and/or orchestration software (docker swarm, kubernetes, etc)
Nice to have
- Strong understanding of computer networks
- Experience with administration of Redis, PostgreSQL, Nginx, etc, at production scales
- Strong understanding of Docker and containerized systems
- Strong understanding of AWS best practices and services, particularly EC2 and RDS
- Product ownership - be part of all stages of the development
- Learn from a talented team, advisors and investors from Europe and USA
- Work in the beautiful city of Lisbon, visits of our headquarter office in Amsterdam
- Be involved in building and scaling a great company
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Lunch vouchers
- Company team buildings, celebrations
- Yearly team retreat: we all went to Barcelona this past May!
- Vacation policy: 22 paid vacation days a year
- Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Company provided laptop and equipment
- Ability to work up to 4 weeks per year remote to be with your family and flexible working