SmartRetail is an automated retail startup specializing in smart vending machine hardware and software solutions.
• Tier 2 service desk support to clients, problem management and escalation: troubleshoot technical problems with peers (HK IT Operations) and escalate system / application problem to development team (Tier 3 support). Take the ownership of system and network issues.
• Provide technical support, assistant and training to internal users and external clients.
• Perform pre-production QA and post-deployment QC tests.
• Provide pre-sales support and pre-deployment field test on-site.
• Systems and Application deployment, configuration and optimization.
• System / network security updates and patch management.
• IT Asset Management: Hardware and software inventory, CAM requests (Change, Add, Move / Delete)
• IT SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) Documentation
• Responsible for data backup and restore
• Familiar with Linux system installation, configuration and administration
• Experienced in System and network management: router, firewall, network routing, DDNS, directory services, remote management, security updates and patch management
• Knowledge in System virtualization (i.e. VMware), 3G/4G LTE network, SmartPhone (iOS and Android), Mobile App
• At least 3-year working experience related to IT operation, system administration and end-user support
• Fluent in English. Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is an advantage