$ 20,000 - 40,000 HKD per month
7 months ago
- Maintain relationships with existing banks and payment service providers (PSP)
- Develop potential new banking relationship of the Company.
Stay abreast of recent industry trends
- Research on global regulation and bank account opening requirements in the industry
- Coordinate due diligence and information requests from banks/PSPs
- Research and analyse on competitor’s settlement solution and recommend sound solutions
- Research on banking and payment solution within the industry to provide valuable services to customers and grow our business prudently
- May work closely with company’s Treasurer to ensure accurate and timely payments
- Work closely with other internal team and external partners in a professional manners
- Bachelor degree major in Finance, Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3-5 years of banking relationship management experience
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, diplomatic and with excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing), Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Familiar with settlement practice and money transfer process
- Have a good relationship with banks in Eastern Europe or crypto-friendly countries
- 10% traveling will be needed
- Experience in digital assets (also known as cryptocurrency) exchange is a plus
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, other languages will be a plus
- Immediate availability is a plus
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Equity part is negotiable.
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k