honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing?
- Develop solid business relationship to external stakeholders such as storefront staff and store supervisor, as well as internal stakeholders like shoppers or hub supervisors
- Ensure all the staff follow with the company’s SOP, guideline and targets
- Maintain valid and up-to-date product catalogue
- Take the lead to ensure all hub supervisors and shoppers meet KPI and fulfil service quality assurance standard through scorecard and improve staff performance via mentoring and adequate supervision
- Standardize and streamline shopping and handover process to increase overall process efficiency; provide contributive and timely feedback
- Monitor customer satisfaction level and eliminate any adversarial factors
- Manage shoppers’ payroll and disciplinary matters
- Responsible for recruitment and set up respective SOP
- Provide on boarding and on-the-job training to new staff; preparation of training materials
- Prepare weekly roster and attendance, capacity and time-slot management
- Boutique store management
- Other ad-hoc projects being assigned by senior management
What are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holders in any discipline
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in retail store management
- Excellent team player and people management skill
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, conversational Mandarin is preferred, familiar to other languages is a bonus
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and open-minded, willing to work in a startup environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure, self-motivated to achieve goals and challenge the status quo
- Able to build up strong team spirit and form genuine long-term partnership with internal & external stakeholders
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us
Check out what’s buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee
Equity part is negotiable.
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k