$ 1,000,000 - 1,500,000 TWD per annum
9 months ago
- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
We are looking for some exceptional programmers to join the Ayla Device team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working in an engineering culture that is customer focused
- Work as part of the team that makes it possible for many different types of devices to get connected to the Internet.
- Develop clients to talk to the Ayla Cloud Servers and the Ayla Mobile applications using highly secure and scalable protocols.
- Implement automated testing frameworks for networking software on a device.
- Enable and test new connectivity solutions using technologies such as WiFi(802.11), Cellular, Bluetooth, ZigBee (802.15.4), 6LowPan, etc.
- Opportunity to lead and take ownership of projects
- Play a significant role and make an impact on the company’s success
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years of experience developing networking protocols and automated test frameworks in an embedded software environment.
- Experience developing Operating Systems and understanding how software runs on hardware
- Experience developing software on ARM or similar architecture.
- Experience with linux and associated gnu networking libraries such as curl and openssl.
- Familiar with developing software for wireless technologies.
- Understand software engineering and how to develop high quality software and the needed processes.
- Comfortable with hardware, able to read a hardware data sheet and writing software for it.
- Familiar with development tools such as cross-compilation, source control (git), bug tracking (Jira), and JTAG debuggers.
- Great C coding skills
- Ready to work on a startup where you will be exposed to a lot of areas, wear many hats, and won’t be afraid to tackle the unknown
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)